|8:00 ET, Feb 8, 2017
Fogelman Arena in Devlin Fieldhouse, New Orleans, Louisiana Attendance: 1,165
Dotson with 32 as Houston cruises past Tulane 91-62
- Virginia adjusts, stifles No. 5 UNC
- Motley helps Baylor rally by No. 10 WVU
- New No. 1 Kansas staves off Oklahoma
- Duke's Allen, Jefferson unsure for FSU
- Outlaw has 8 3s, Hokies top No. 25 Miami
NEW ORLEANS (AP) Damyean Dotson scored a career-high 32 points and Houston cruised past Tulane 91-62 on Wednesday night.
Houston trailed early but Dotson and Wes VanBeck made back-to-back 3-pointers to put the Cougars on top 15-13 with 11:41 left in the half. They had a 38-23 advantage at the break.
Dotson drained two 3-pointers early in the second half to push it to 51-32 with 15:38 left and the Cougars cruised from there, taking it to 68-36 on a Gray 3 with 10:31 remaining.
Cameron Reynolds led the Green Wave (4-20, 1-11) with 13 points and six rebounds. Tulane has lost eight straight.
Updated February 8, 2017